Elko, Nevada, USA
SIZE / CAPACITY
- Conceptual Design
- Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Design & Supply of Control System
- Supply/Fabrication of all Equipment
- Installation of all Equipment
- Commissioning and Training
- Surge Hopper Charge Auger
- Cement Surge Hopper
- Dust Collection System
- Mixer Charge Conveyor
- 1000 liter Colloidal Mixer
- Slurry Spray Bar System
- Drop Pipe Diverter System
- Support Structure and Platforms
- MCC/PLC Control System
- Pneumatic Control System
Located in high desert country in Nevada, this underground mine is one of several in the area mining gold. In this mine, one of the unique features are large crystalline formations which the mine has, in some areas, illuminated with spotlights.
The Tornado 1000 CRF plant is located at the 1060′ level. This slurry plant augments a larger premix rockfill plant and was designed to act as a backup system permitting cemented rockfill production to continue should the larger premix plant be down for maintenance.
As with all Tornado systems, this plant features a high shear colloidal mixer, runs unattended and is totally self-cleaning. This unit is controlled by a Modicon PLC and touchscreen.