Myra Falls Mine
Campbell River, BC, Canada
SIZE / CAPACITY
16 m3 /hr
- Conceptual Design
- Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Design & Supply of Control System
- Supply/Fabrication of all Equipment
- Supervision of Equipment Installation
- Commissioning and Training
- 1000 liter Colloidal Mixer
- Cement Storage Hopper
- Cement Screw Conveyors
- Bag Lifting Frame
- Slurry Spray Bar System
- MCC/PLC Control System
- Pneumatic Control System
- All Required Piping and Valving
Visitors to this mine are invariably greeted by beautiful Myra Falls on the shores of Buttle Lake. Located on Vancouver Island, near Strathcona Park, this underground copper / zinc mine utilizes a compact TMT Tornado 1000 CRF plant.
This plant is located at the 1800′ level and was designed to break down for transport by the mine lift. As with all Tornado systems, this plant features a high shear colloidal mixer, runs unattended and is totally self-cleaning. This unit is controlled by a Modicon PLC and touchscreen.
Because of the distance from the surface, bulk cement bags are used for supply and the plant has a bag receiving hopper and screw conveyor.