Kimberley, BC, Canada
SIZE / CAPACITY
- Conceptual Design
- Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Design & Supply of Control System
- Supply/Fabrication of all Equipment
- Supervision of Equipment Installation
- Commissioning and Training
- 1000 liter Colloidal Mixer
- Cement Storage Hopper
- Three Screw Conveyors
- Dust Collection System
- Slurry Dispensing Head
- Bulkbag Unloader
- MCC/PLC System
- Pneumatic Control System
- All Required Piping and Valving
Located in the beautiful East Kooteney region of Eastern British Columbia, this underground lead zinc mine utilizes a compact Thiessen Tornado 1000 CRF plant.
This plant is located underground and was designed to break down for frequent transport by the mine personnel. The plant therefore features quick disconnects for all electrical and pneumatic connections.
As with all Tornado systems, this plant features a high shear colloidal mixer, runs unattended and is totally self-cleaning. This unit is controlled by a Modicon PLC and touchscreen.
Because of the distance from the surface, bulk cement bags are used for supply and the plant has a bag receiving hopper and screw conveyor.