Condon- Johnson & Associates
SIZE / CAPACITY
- Conceptual Design
- Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Fabrication of all Equipment
- Commissioning, Training & Site-Support.
- SD 2000 Colloidal Mixer c/w 4 colloidal mills
- Modified High Cube Container
- Automated PLC/MCC Control System
- Water Delivery & Pneumatic Systems
- Centrifugal Grout Transfer Pump
- Piping & Instrumentation
This batch plant is designed to produce cementitious slurry for jet grouting of soils in civil construction projects.
Storage silos supply bulk materials to the grout mixer, screw-conveying cement and other ingredients such as flyash and bentonite which are mixed with water and admixtures in a high shear colloidal mixer.
The colloidal mixer serves as a mixer and scale, weighing water, cement and other ingredients directly, while liquid admixtures are pumped in at the proper point in the sequence based on a calibrated run time.
Mixing is accomplished rapidly, discharging the finished grout via a heavy duty slurry pump into an agitation tank. Grout is held in the agitation tank and pumped on demand. The entire process is automated, with the agitation tank low-level sensor initiating subsequent batches.