Ecolite Concrete USA, Inc.
Barstow , CA
SIZE / CAPACITY
3 m3/hr Grout
4.5 m3/hr Ecolite Foamed Grout
- Conceptual Design
- R&D of Foam Generator
- Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Fabrication of all Equipment
- Cellular Concrete Testing
- Commissioning, On-Site Training & Support
- SD300 Colloidal Mixer (self-cleaning)
- Two Foam Grout Ribbon Mixers
- Fiber Feed Station
- 40’ Custom Container
- Two 1400 cu. ft. Storage Silos
- Dust Collection System
- Two Silo Feed Screws
- Foam Supply & Generation System
- Automated PLC/MCC Control System
- Water, Admixture & Pneumatic Systems
- Peristaltic Discharge Pump
Ecolite is an automated wall manufacturing system utilizing cold formed steel framing and a thin shell of lightweight cellular concrete used in customized wall sections of any dimensions and opening configuration. The resulting cellular concrete wall is environmentally friendly, waterproof, impact resistant, insulating, sound attenuating, fire resistant and has a seismic Zone 4 rating.
Team Mixing Technologies Inc. worked closely with Ecolite to develop this innovative system, refining the art of automated foam generation to produce a high-quality lightweight cellular concrete. Initial cellular concrete testing was done at Team’s facilities prior to final plant fabrication.
Cement, flyash and admixtures are blended in a high shear colloidal mixer. Optional fiber can also be added. A stable foam is generated and batched into one of two ribbon mixers along with the cementitious slurry. The slurry and foam are blended and, upon a radio control signal from the operator, pumped to the wall panels. The use of two ribbon mixers gives continuous production capabilities.