Republic, Washington, USA
SIZE / CAPACITY
- Conceptual Design
- Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Design & Supply of Control System
- Supply/Fabrication of all Equipment
- Supervision of Equipment Installation
- Commissioning and Training
- 100 Gallon Receiving Tank
- Cement Weigh Hopper
- Water Weigh Hopper
- 680 Liter Colloidal Mixer
- Dust Collection System
- Two Screw Conveyors
- MCC/PLC Control System
- Pneumatic Control System
- Cement Silo
- Support Structures and Platforms
- Slurry Spray Bar
Located in northeast Washington State, this gold mine utilizes a Thiessen Tornado CRF (cement rock fill) plant underground. Located near the mine portal, this plant features a high shear colloidal mixer and is capable of running unattended when activated remotely. This system, developed by Team Mixing Technologies is totally self-cleaning and is controlled by a Modicon PLC and touchscreen.
This plant features an automated dust collecting system. A 110 ton cement storage silo, located on the surface automatically refills the underground silo when required. A feeder and cement blower is utilized for pneumatic conveying of cement.
Following the successful service at the Lamefoot mine, the plant was relocated to the nearby K2 minesite.