Mainland Sand & Gravel Limited
Cox Station Quarry
Sumas Mountain, BC, Canada
SIZE / CAPACITY
360 tons per hour
- Struct./Mech. Engineering
- Supply/Fabrication of all Equipment
- Installation of all Equipment
- Commissioning and Training
- Cone Crusher Base
- Cone Crusher Discharge Chuting
- Cone Crusher Discharge Conveyor
- Screen Platform
- Screen Fines Hopper
- Screen Fines Conveyor
- Three Deck Screen Discharge Chute
- Screen Top Deck Discharge
- Conveyor Aggregate Transfer Conveyor
- Crusher Access Platform
- Surge Bin Discharge Arrangement
- Support Bents for All New and Used
- Belt Conveyors
- Access Platforms and Walkways
- Chuting at Conveyor Transfer Points
Mainland Sand & Gravel’s Cox Station Quarry is located on the north side of Sumas Mountain with a barge loading facility on the Fraser River.
M.S.G. contracted Team Mixing Technologies to design, fabricate and install a large crushing and screening circuit expansion next to their current system.
Team Mixing Technologies worked very closely with M.S.G. to ensure that the circuit would achieve good production rates, uniformly sized aggregates and meet any future expansion needs.
The new circuit consisted of both new and used equipment. The project was comprised of the following: New screen platform for a simplicity 8′ x 20′ 3-deck screen, new crusher platform for a Nordberg HP400 cone crusher, four new 36′ truss belt conveyors, five used truss conveyors, used surge bin and one used radial stacker.