Team Mixing Technologies designs and fabricates belt conveyors as stand-alone units or as components in larger systems. TMT uses the latest design software in manufacturing both channel frame and truss conveyors to CEMA standards.
Features and Options
- Screw or gravity take-ups.
- Catwalks, railings and covers.
- Various range of belt scrapers.
- Optional V-belt drive or geared motor configurations.
- Crowned and lagged head pulleys.
- Plain crowned or self-cleaning tail pulleys.
- Integral backstops for inclined conveyors.
- Emergency stops, start-up alarms, and pull-cord switches.
- Drive guards and removable guards at pinch points.
- TMT also manufactures flat feeder conveyors, weigh-belts, radial stackers, shuttle conveyors, reversing conveyors, and ascending/hold-down conveyors.
- Common Idlers include impact, troughing, training, flat, or flat return. Other idlers are also available.
- Soft-starts and Variable-Frequency Drives are commonly used for precise control where required on specific conveyors.
- Team machines all conveyor shafting in-house and uses the highest quality pulleys available.
- Zero-speed switches and plug detectors are used for cascading belt conveyors along with other devices.
- Complete assembly of conveyor drives, pulleys, idlers, scrapers, and ancillary equipment prior to shipping.