Team Mixing Technologies designs and fabricates bulk storage silos commonly used for cement, flyash, silica fume, limestone, silica sand, and other fine grained materials.
Features and Advantages
- 100% seal-welded, inside and out.
- Constant scrutiny by an in-house CWB inspector.
- Matching leg-sets, designed to suit any configuration.
- Integral charge-lines and wiring conduits.
- Integral hanger frames for weigh hoppers.
- Standard caged-ladders, puffing stations, and railings.
- Access platforms integrated into the leg-sets.
- Silos generally include external sintered-bronze aeration networks with filters. No separate aeration blowers or internal aeration components are required.
- Point-level sensing with Radio Frequency (RF) probes positioned adjacent to the ladder for easy access.
- Continuous level sensing with Ultrasonic Sensors.
- Pulse-jet dust collectors located on the silo roof.
- Pressure relief valves.
- Access hatches.
- Butterfly valves with integral actuators.
- Silos are supplied with provisions for quick removal of discharge valves even while the silo is loaded.
- For special flow conditions, sonic lances may be incorporated into the silo to induce flow.
- From small 40 to 120 ton units to very large, high capacity custom silos to suit any application.
Hoppers and Bins